I promised myself I wasn’t going to blog anymore this week but I somewhat inspired by a friend’s blog, wondering if she’d grown up. She did a “who am I” that got me thinking (oh, no, not that!).
Who am I?
I am strong in ways I’m just beginning to discover.
I am an artist.
I am a director.
I am a writer.
I am beautiful in my own unique way.
I am funny.
I am passionate.
I am learning how to let go of some of the tight control I have on things in my life.
I am loyal.
I am stubborn.
I am an overachiever.
I am extremely vulnerable.
I am emotional.
I am occasionally sexy.
I love deeply and recklessly.
I am unendingly creative.
I am restless always.
I am an insomniac.
I am fragile at times.
I am regaining the power of my own voice.
I am afraid to show my weaknesses.
I am very intelligent.
I am intuitive.
I am instinctive.
I am a little bit psychic.
I am crazy about the object of my affection, whether he knows it/acknowledges it or not, doesn’t matter.
I am moody.
I am battling depression almost every day of my life.
I am about to turn 44 in 9 days.
I am more alive now than I have been in the past five years.
I am ready for whatever the future brings me.
I am loved.
I am blessed.
That’s me in a nutshell. How ‘bout you?
No comments:
Post a Comment