Monday, March 20, 2006

Okay, the universe doesn't suck

The universe has taken a turn today and decided to stop mocking me. The job I wasn't sure I was still up for is still there. I'm working with the woman tomorrow so I'm excited about that. The stupid demo thing I had to do at Michael's yesterday (yes, it's clay, yes, you bake it, yes, it's amazing what you can do with clay) may have resulted in a handful of people signing up for my class tomorrow. A lovely woman is working on press releases for Cinderella, particularly tying into the CD release this week. I've sent out a couple of letters to people with money hoping they'll give us some for the film. Chairman and I have been working on that angle for raising money. I tidied my room and did some laundry and it's amazing how just those simple acts can help clear your mind. Watched Twyla snooze on the aforementioned laundry then try to attack one of my shirts for her own personal reasons. Now I'm off to pick up printer supplies to send out CD's from the fundraiser, print a batch of other stuff, go get my hair cut - always makes me feel better. Then rehearsal tonight. Not such a bad day after all.

No comments: