Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Felled by the flu...

Flu bug caught up to me late Sunday night. At first, I thought it was just my bronchitis acting up until... well... I'll spare you the details but it's definitely the flu.

Been in bed since then. Ate something for the first time last night and it finally stayed down. Still very, very weak this morning but feeling halfway human.

Frustrated because there's so much work to do on Cinderella and I haven't been able to do anything but sleep and lay on the couch. I get winded just going from my bedroom to the living room. Hopefully, I'll be able to eat more today and get my strength back. I've got over 50 applications for crew positions on Cinderella to go through, which I am thrilled about, and stuff to do for the fundraiser (which by the way is two weeks from today - if you can't come, give us your $20 anyway!).

I guess it's better I'm sick now than a week from now or when we're shooting. I just hate it. Being sick not fun!

1 comment:

JTT said...

Hi - was updating my blog when yours streamed by the 'updated' area -- intrigued by the "Diary of a Midlife Crisis" theme - had to look, being fully entrenched in a SEVERE one myself. Female, 40s, yup all that but mine is way sadder. LOL! I could only WISH to be desiring motorcycles and tattoos - but mine is - married with children - and in love with a famous athlete I'll never meet - so - I have to be the winner here for losery-ness. :)

Good luck with your movie!