I am overwhelmed with the supportive, encouraging responses of late. I do appreciate it.
I am in the mulling stage right now of what to do next in so many areas of my life, including this blog. I do think I'll return here, it's just a matter of how.
I return positive energy to all of you who have sent it to me. May we all find our way and find our joy.
1 comment:
Susan,
You have become part of my virtual neighborhood, a place where I drop in, have my cup of coffee, and share the dramas of life. Of course you should do what you think is best for you...and exposure (sometimes it is "over-exposure") can make one feel much too vulnerable. But no judgments here...just thank you for sharing, in all its sincerity...hope to share a cup of java again one day.
Miah
Post a Comment