I wrote this long, self-pitying, self-indulgent, whiny-assed blog about my life. I won’t bore you with the details. Here’s the Reader’s Digest version:
- Big, bad case of the blues for weeks now. Magic pills helping somewhat but not enough.
- I’m dwelling on the relationships I’ve fucked up lately, which leads to...
- I miss my dear, dear friend so much and wish I could tell him without sounding like Glenn Close.
- I am so pathetically, utterly and completely alone and empty right now.
Me, in a nutshell.
Now I have to gather myself, find my happy face and go shoot for the afternoon. At least for a couple of hours, I’ll find some joy.
2 comments:
Re: your "And..." Addendum...my "new" apartment in Atwater Village (or as my ex calls it...Asswater Village...) leavea lot to be desired as well...Avocados denting the roof of my car. Rap music, both pre-recorded AND in the process of being recorded (don't ask!) And bars on all the windows...jeez.
Sorry...my reply has become my own bitching blog!
You'd only sound like Glenn Close if you had a dead bunny with you.
-Logi-Gal
Post a Comment