Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Soooo much better today.

Even with the rain. The Dark Ones have retreated and I actually slept well last night, which I didn’t expect. Seems that reaching out and talking to someone really does help. Duh! Some day, I’ll learn this is truth.

I always hesitate about putting up blogs that deal with my depression and the darkness that consumes me sometimes. There is a point of too much information sometimes. And I worry that I cross that line. But I know how I appreciate when I read someone else’s blog and they’re sharing something deep and personal and it’s something I can relate to and it makes me go, wow, I’m not alone. She/he feels that way, too. I’m not crazy. As well, when I started this blog, I swore I would be completely open and not try to make things pretty and funny, unless they are. I approached it as an honest view of my mid-life crisis and I think to hold anything back isn’t honoring that intention.

So thanks for reading and supporting and encouraging. It’s always amazing to see the comments following one of these dark blogs and it makes me very grateful for Myspace and blogspot. It’s so easy to feel alone in this world, whether it’s here in LaLa Land or back home in Winnipeg. It’s great to have a community at my fingertips that can guide me through the funny and the weird and the hard and the amazing.

No comments: