Saturday, May 13, 2006

So while I'm putting things out to the universe…

...since it seems to be listening at the moment, I have a twofold request:

Option 1 – OOMA catches up on reading my bogs, realizes that he’s been in the places I’m talking about, starts to finally friggin’ connect the dots, realizes he missed the booty call (damn!, he says), realizes he’s madly, deeply, truly in love with me and now that I am going to have my own place, he simply must and will declare his love for me. (Yeah, that’ll happen.) Barring that…

Option 2- How ‘bout a date? Just a date. With a guy. Not particular right now. Would be nice if it’s someone I know, someone I want to hang out with. Not asking much. Some entertainment. Okay, since I’m asking, how about letting me meet someone who combines all the best of my three fav guys (Chairman, AJ and Peter, should you need a reminder) – Chairman’s joy and passion and clarity, AJ’s cerebral-ness and humor, Peter’s soul and spirit – throw in a little George Clooney-ness, just ‘cuz, add in a touch of Jon Stewart, let him play guitar (sucker for a guy with a guitar) and let him think I’m amazing. Not too much to ask, is it?

Just thought I’d put that out there, universe, in case you’re taking orders right now.

Thanks.

You know where to find me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Universe, Go!! Work some good for Susan!

Hooray for moving out/in sooner!

The Universe provides... and people love your journals and jewelry, it'll happen.

Hooray!!!

Hey Universe, can we work on Crush Boy realizing he has to be my best friend, and has to talk to me all the time? I'll take that for now.

Or can the Universe only answer requests on different blogs?

~Logi-Gal

Midlife Virgin said...

We should start a "universe request blog."

Anonymous said...

I'm with the Virgin (oh, did that sound bad?) I also think we should start a group of women that work on focusing our group power to not be so worried/neurotic about men while at the same time summoning our powers of attraction and universal "worthiness" to attract the mate that the universe, in it's infinite wisdom, has created for us (but we're too crazy to see or ready to meet yet). And we should drink and eat fattening but heavenly foods during this...