Don’t know which is worse. The fact that I just put up an internet “booty call” to someone who I’m not sure even reads my blogs anymore or the fact that part of me actually hopes he shows up! I even just tidied the apartment and lit incense to make it smell better because of this demented, twisted sick hope. Now I’m going to hop in the shower, probably freezing cold one, because…
Okay, so the apartment was a disaster. I haven’t been able to really do any cleaning or tidying in about four weeks so it was time. And it was on my agenda for today. And I always feel better after I do it. I still need to tackle my room but after four loads of laundry (by the way, OOMA, if you do show up, I have nice clean undies – god, I’m pathetic), and vacuuming, I think I’ll tackle my room tomorrow. And the incense was needed, trust me. With two Chihuahuas, the place often smells like dog, especially when it’s warm and muggy.
And I really need to shower after my short but dedicated frenzy of cleaning. I’ve worked hard this week and a nice long shower instead of the usual hop in and clean off will be nice.
Okay, so maybe I’m not so pathetic. These things were maybe not motivated by the silly, frivolous hope of someone showing up at my door.
But I’m still a little chagrined over the booty call. Oh, well. That’s life.
If a booty call is put out on the internet and no one answers it, is it still a booty call? Hmmmm….
2 comments:
Did you get some booty?
I get on, and the first thing I read is you put out a booty call. I'm thinking, "Did she just go on Craigslist? Woww!!"
And then I read the next entry. Still pretty impressive. Spring and hormones mixed with not getting any leads to an explosive circumstance. Just be happy it's not a full moon. Whoo!
-Patty
Wow, if it had been a full moon, I might have hunted him down and dragged him back to my cave.
Sadly, no show. Just me and my Final Cut Pro all night. Got a lot done. Amazing what happens when you have to channel raging hormones! Oh, well. His loss. Woulda been fun.
Post a Comment