I thought I was bored. Then I thought I was restless. Now I realize, it’s those fucking spring hormones.
Just finally kind of got my head together about the OOMA (object of my affection, for you newbies) and feeling pretty good about where I am with him. Realizing it’s not him, it’s me and all the baggage I need to work through before I can begin to even think about even indulging the thought of pursuing him. Dealing with not pushing the issue, just enjoying being around him. Putting all the crap I’ve been obsessing over on the back burner and feeling rather proud of the discoveries I’ve made and been making the past week or so. Happy with where I am and really just letting things go.
Then it hits. He’s standing behind me the other night and all of a sudden, WHAM! He coulda gotten so lucky instantly. Just wanted to turn around and climb all over him. Actually, could have probably been in any guy in the vicinity but I’d like to think it was just him. Had to really fight to not just grab him and drag him home and have my way with him.
Damned hormones.
They’re still lingering a bit so I’d better be careful over the next few days. But at least they didn’t get into my head and make me crazy with projecting things on to him. Just… well… don’t really want to go into what they did project on him. Let’s just say, some things aren’t meant for sharing.
Anyway, OOMA, sorry if I manhandle you in the next couple of days. Unless, of course, you like it. Then maybe we could… anyway…
2 comments:
Ooh, frisky hormones, those are dangerous. Maybe we should find a local where's there's a bunch of men that are there for the taking, so when the hormones hit, you get one.
Of course, if I knew where that was... life would be a little different
Since men had centuries to drag women off by their hair, I believe we have our time comming. Nothing wrong with the Spring hormones. So drag away, dear lady!!! Either that, or we'll have to go for something decadent and chocolate-fabulous soon:)
Post a Comment