Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I want your sex… (caution - adult material... sort of)

I want his sex…

I want just about anybody’s sex right about now.

It’s been over a year. I stopped sleeping with my ex well before my birthday last year and never went back. The idea of making love… That was one of the clues that we were creeping on to the end.

Now, these urges can usually be… handled. Although usually I really just want someone to hold me, literally sleep with me, wake up to them in the morning kind of thing.

Not now. Not today. Sex. That’s it.

Maybe it’s raging hormones. After all, don’t they say after 40, it’s like being 15 again? Acne comes back, your body gets all out of control? Well, yep, it is today.

Just watched a very funny “Mad About You” where they stopped having sex while waiting for Jamie to ovulate. Then they can’t manage to get together to actually have sex and are finding ways to delay things until they can get together.

That’s me. Delaying. Things. Until…

See, there’s the problem. There is no until. There’s no one waiting for me to get there so they can rip off my clothes and take me right there on the floor. Sucks, if you’ll pardon the irony.

Luckily – or maybe unluckily – the OOMA is nowhere near and probably won’t be seen for at least a couple of days. Otherwise, he might get a greeting that he never expected. Hmmmm, maybe that’s a new approach I haven’t tried. If only he knew how close he was to getting… something. The writer in my head envisions him reading this, realizing it’s him, having him show up at my door, bottle of wine, box of condoms, maybe chocolate…

Okay, gotta go now. Maybe a cold shower….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God I love spring and hormones!!! Woohoo, what a combo:)

Hang in there...you don't actually know that an "until" isn't waiting around the corner to nibble on you...

Midlife Virgin said...

Yeah, well, I won't hold my breath. But wouldn't it be funny if he actually showed up? Again, no breath holding going on. Although I will be home all night... Where's that cold shower?