I am firmly entrenched in my mid-life, no longer a crisis but still an on-going exploration. This blog has been running for almost seven years and has gone from an exploration of starting life over after an abusive marriage to facing 50 and breast cancer.
WARNING: Contains adult language, adult themes, openly sentimental feelings, and a way too honest depiction of my life. If you know me, if you're a friend, lover, colleague, companion, you'll show up in here eventually.
Friday, May 19, 2006
Frustration at everything.
Very frustrated. No beach, too much work. No sleep, too much work. Didn’t get CSI last night, season finale, so now have to wait for rerun. I feel like I’m working so hard for nothing right now. No social life to speak of unless I want to go sit in a movie theater alone. So angry today, so frustrated. So many things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Soo many kids, soo many household chores, so many emotional things to deal with .. . . I'm there with you.
It's Cindy, I forgot my password. If I don't have it . . . I'm sure Iraq would monitor this site for content. :)
I was literally just saying the same thing to my friend Liz 5 minutes ago.
Let me know if you want to do anything. The weeks I don't have the kids I usually am doing nothing. Last weekend - nothing!
Talk to you soon! Hang in there!
-Erik
I'm sorry you couldn't go to the beach.
Oh I hate frustrating days like that.
I hope you can go to the beach today?
I'm off to be a ren-faire wench....
-Patty
Post a Comment