Feeling on the outside edge of things today.
In limbo and I hate that. Waning full moon I’m sure has something to do with it.
Been working on Cinderella and making progress in what has to be done but it’s still far enough away that there is no urgency right now, which I thrive on urgency. So, while there is much to be done, don’t feel like tackling that project today.
Missing my Alcove coffee-mate. Hope Atlanta is treating him well and can’t wait till he returns with tales of debauchery and filmmaking.
Maybe I should try speed-dating. Yeah, that’ll solve all my problems.
Afraid of losing connection with someone very precious due to circumstances, my saying too much or not enough, not knowing what to do.
Maybe it’s a good day to theater hop. Haven’t seen in a movie in eons and maybe it’s time.
Two weeks to D-final day. Seems so quick. Thought there would be a whole lot more… something. But it ends with a whimper, I guess, like so many things in life.
Need to get up and get out into the sunshine and see if I can lift this gloominess and pessimism. Fight off the blues before they can take hold.
1 comment:
Susan,
I think you should really take time to re-build *you* and not focus so much on partnering with anyone just yet.
You have unresolved issues of self that you're working through, so just appreciate your friendships.
In time, you'll be able to take command of the aspects of your life and then you'll be ready to share that control with someone else.
Enjoy your Sunday!
Hugz,
Paula
Post a Comment