Friday, January 27, 2006

The letting go...

This weekend is about letting go.

Letting go of the past, letting it fade into the distance and become memory.

Letting go of “what if’s” and such.

Letting go of my fear of loss, my fear of losing, my fear of being lost.

Letting go of heartaches and breaks and wounds that are therein.

Letting go of what I thought I wanted to find what I need.

Letting go of the boundaries I have inflicted upon myself.

Letting go of the anger at him, at me, at those left behind.

Letting go of the wheel, to try to let the universe drive for a change.

Letting go of control.

All of which is impossibly hard for me to do. I don’t like to let go. But I hope to discover some way to at least unclench the fingers this weekend and open the hand up a bit to allow that process to begin.

No comments: