Who knew that this little diatribe online would inspire such concern? Talking to a friend tonight who said, “Everyone’s asking me what’s going on with you with your last couple of blogs. Everything all right?”
Well, I’m kind of surprised that the last couple of blogs have inspired such concern. I am touched that friends care enough to 1) read my blogs and 2) be concerned when reading said blogs.
Things are… well, maybe not fine but there are things I need to figure out and at least one discussion that needs to be had.
Mainly, limbo is a place that sucks. It leaves no room for anything. Due to circumstances, I find myself in a place with a lot of emotions but nowhere to put them. In fact, I’ve probably already said too much in these little blatherings about these circumstances so I’m gong to stop here before I blurt out anything else.
I just need to find some clarity on some things. I need to find the right time to discuss this and make sure I know exactly where I stand.
And, on a side note, the universe has one fucked up sense of humor. Very long story that sort of ties into recent circumstances. Just can’t explain it here.
So for those concerned, I am pretty much fine. I’m confused, I’m aggravated, I’m puzzled, I’m exhausted with trying to figure things out, I’m frustrated. But things will work out the way they need to. They always do. And I just have to trust that.
No comments:
Post a Comment