Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Warm and grateful...

Warm, cozy night...
Current mood: complacent

Just put clean, brand new flannel sheets on the bed, bought a little space heater at Target and am about to climb my trying-to-get-sick body into bed. My little kitty, Twyla, has the sneezes and it's so cute, I could cry. Sneeze, sneeze, sneeze then brush her little nose with her paw. I know, it's just cheesy but she's cute.

Anyway, although I'm a bit under the weather with my on-going bronchitis battle, I'm feeling a bit more centered now that all the chaos around me is settling down. I'm working madly on the Cinderella re-write and will probably finish in the next day or two. Then I get to focus on my jewelry/journal making talents for a couple of upcoming sales.

And so as I sign off (early for me - 11:43 PM), I am grateful for my sneezy cat, warm flannels, my Nick & Nora's (thanks, Mom), and my new heater. Now, if I could find someone to help me keep the sheets warm.... hmmmm... I guess we'll make that a New Year's resolution. For now, me and Twyla will do just fine.

Good night and stay warm!

No comments: