Friday, February 24, 2006

Pleasant dreams (I hope)

Had thought I would blog more tonight as I have a half-dozen crazy things running around in my head but a lovely bath (“it’s beautiful lukewarm”), a shea butter bath bomb (guys, you’re not supposed to know what that is, so don’t panic) and a nice, relaxing night have banished those crazy thoughts to the back of my mind, where I’m sure they will resurface at around 3 AM. So if they do, look forward to the dumping of my head in the AM. If they don’t surface, then I shall sleep soundly with a purring Twyla near my head on my newly washed sheets and hopefully grab a yoga class before a very long day at the Ark Saturday.

Okay, so a lovely bath doesn’t quite take the place of lovely sex or a lovely man to go with that lovely sex, but, for tonight, it will do.

Pleasant dreams…

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Goddess bless the lovely bathbomb.