Sunday, June 18, 2006

Question but not seeking an answer really

How do you reach a heart that is so protected?

So much more that I’ve written on this but, for some reason, feels too personal to post. But had to pose the question. Not really looking for an answer but wanted to share where I am. Guess I just needed to see it in writing to begin to figure it out.

Wow, how’s this for obtuse and not telling you anything?

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

You only reach an über-protected heart by being the owner of the heart, warming it up from within, and choosing to allow chinks in the armour so that others may also reach your own heart.

If you are not the owner of the über-protected heart, you cannot DO anything to help it become reachable.

You can only be patient, loving, and okay with never ever ever reaching it... and then hope that the above-mentioned self-love defrost button gets tripped while you happen to be there.

Anonymous said...

Bunker Buster Missile.

-Erik