So several questions have been raised by the first blog on this. Here's the answer to most of those -
Just ask. Simple. "Are you into me?" No alcohol involved, please, never gets an honest answer. If she answers yes right away, she is. If she hesitates and then says yes, she isn't.
We just want to know where you stand sometimes and a lot of men seem to like to play the "let's be friends but make out and cuddle and occasionally have sex but I'm not into you" game. That game sucks. The rules are fluid and change depending on who the guy is sleeping with or also into at any time.
We'd prefer straightforward, honest, albeit maybe blunt approaches sometimes.
So if there is some woman you're into and you think she's into you but you two have been doing that unsure what to do next dance around each other, I would encourage the direct approach - just be prepared to be told she isn't into you. But at least you'd know. From a woman's perspective, I'd rather know if you're into me or not so I can stop wasting energy pursuing you if you're not.
I'm sure there are women out there who would disagree but that's their choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment