Set your Tivo's. My episode of "Inked" airs tonight at 10:00 PM (or check your local listings). Watch me get my tattoos from the cutest tattoo artist in North America, Joey, at Hart & Huntington in Las Vegas. Many of you know I had this done in January of this year and I just happened to discover that it's airing tonight. So tune in to A&E and watch. Also, go to aetv.com/inked and watch the preview, which is a glimpse of my interview.
(Check out my original blog about that day!)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness Susan...I watched you on Inked!!! How cool is that?? I feel like I am five degrees from someone famous. What a hottie Joey is...and what an utterly sensual, throaty, "bedroom" voice (as my husband said) you have.
Having the whole world (or a good chunk of it) watch your transformation is and experience loaded with all kinds of positive energy and symbollism.
No turning back now girl. You got it going.
I am so tickled..
Miah
Dammit! I'm sorry I missed it! Stupid work. I want to see it!!!
Oh man! I just read this post today, so I missed the show, but I did watch the link you gave. That's awesome that you were on the show. I've always wanted to get a tattoo...I'm not sure of what yet though, and I'm afraid I'll get something I'll regret. It's so great that you had such a professional for your first tattoo. That's definetly something memorable. :-) Good for you.
Post a Comment