Wednesday, July 12, 2006

12 of 12

Bonnie G. has inspired me with her association with the "12 of 12" by Chad. Basically, take 12 pics on the 12th day of the month. So here are mine. Enjoy!



Me and my favorite furry bed companion at 6 AM. Yuck!





This tree greets me every couple of days when I go to work with my client in Brentwood. I love this tree!





This is Charlie, my client's lovable, goofy dog!





A little joy has re-entered my life - my Ipod has returned from the land of repair. Yippee!!





Twyla enjoying the bit of a breeze through my bedroom window.





Waiting as Zadra orders her coffee in Pasadena.





Zadra's coffee came with a secret message. My kanji is very rough. I think one of the images means moon?





My favorite weird sign at the end of my street - literally. In case you didn't notice that the street ends, I guess.





These were a promotional idea for the 48 Hour Film Project I just did - "Weight of the Word." Unfortunately, hard to turn out hundreds of these when you're a promotional team of 1. So I turned out about a dozen which are scattered on my kitchen counter.





My directing hat.





My Buddha - from Target but I love it. I meditate about two minutes a day. Not much, but significantly more than I used to. It's a weird combination of chanting and Christian prayer. Whatever works, I guess.





Twyla's beautiful paw and whiskers.





This was fun! Next month, I hope I'm doing something much more exciting than I did today. But try it, see what you find.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Did I forget to tell you how cool it was that you did this?

You rock.

LOVE the coffee art and promo bits for your film. Wow! (Design me a logo, woman!)

;)