Saturday, September 08, 2007

Okay, bring it on.

Lindsay W. recommended this astrology site to me a long time ago and I've just recently started checking it out again. The horoscope for August was uncanny. The horoscope for September holds amazingly accurate things, things I can actually see happening. However, this one tidbit better come true!

"There's one more reason to anticipate the very best when it comes to romance. Venus has been traveling through your love sector in weak and sleepy retrograde mode, but will awaken and become lively from September 8 onward. Until Venus leaves your true love sector on October 8, you will have a full four weeks of bewitching fun. Dear Aries, for the first time in such a long time, you have the right conditions to allow love to bloom. Don't let old disappointments color your expectations. You are looking at a whole new situation - I promise!
Romance will be best: September 3, 8, 13, 21, 22, 27 (wild card). "

So, should I hold my breath since, starting today, romance is apparenlty going to be swarming over me. We'll see.

No comments: