... mush.
Didn't sleep much last night. Not that I'm worried about tonight. Maybe anxious and anticipatory. I know "The Change-Up" is great. It was nice to have an actual crew this year and not force the actors into holding the boom, etc. But still, it's always nerve-wracking to me to have something screened. Maybe I'll get jaded enough one day to not care. In a way, I hope not.
The screenings last night were... interesting. "Buddy System" by Genesis Films was by far the best. They are the best filmmakers there. My friend, Perry's, was the best I've seen him do. The rest, with a few exceptions, were kind of average. Nothing frightfully bad, very few stand-outs.
I hope we're a stand out tonight.
In case you haven't seen the info enough, here it is again:
Fine Arts Theatre
8556 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
phone: (310) 360-0455
$10
Please come and join me if you can.
No comments:
Post a Comment