Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Virtual fridge and more

With apologies to Georgia O'Keefe (watercolor):



And I found out today that I have a permanent position at the M:R studio in Northridge beginning this week. I'll be teaching Tues thru Fri from about 3 til 7 and Sat from 8:30 to 3PM. Not too bad. That about 10 classes a week at $32.50 each. Yay! Money! Way too much fun. I'll also be going into the Academy once a week to keep up my training to move up through learning about tone and color and then into oil painting. Hopefully in a year or so I'll be doing oils and advanced watercolor.

Wow. And I was just looking for a fun part-time job. Silly me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY cool!!! Was the Northridge Studio one of the ones you liked? And I think this has been such a good thing...rehabilitation for your artist/craft self and a paycheck all at once:)

and the flower is lovely...

Twyla said...

This one is my fave so far. :-)