Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Blogblast for Peace...

I found this on my friend, Twyla's, blog and I thought it was a great idea. If you've got a blog, if you've got a bulletin board, if you've got anything in the internet world, spread some peace through this message. We could use a little of that right now.

_______________


Today is Blogblast for Peace day here in blog world. To find out more information, go HERE.
Basically you go to Mimi's blog, sign your name on a globe, and today post your globe under the title of "Dona Nobis Pacem" which means Grant us Peace. What can it hurt? I hope to see all of your globes tomorrow. :-)

4 comments:

Twyla said...

Thanks for spreading the word. :-)

Mimi Lenox said...

Thanks for participating in the Peace Globe movement. Continue to spread the word. Peace, Mimi

Mimi Lenox said...

I went on a blog hunt today and realized I hadn't left a THANK YOU for this beautiful post. I've got the Peace Globe fever!

Mimi Lenox said...

I have BlogBlast fever today! Thanks for this post.