One of the hardest things about having cancer is how it makes you forget that you are beautiful. The scars, the bruises, the effects of drugs and chemo on your body make you perpetually feel ugly and awful and makes you want to hide all of your body parts because everything feels like it looks hideous.
So to make me remember that I am beautiful, I did a shoot as a pin-up right before I began chemotherapy. I think pin-ups - true, authentic 1940's pin-ups - are so sexy and beautiful so that's why I chose to do this.
Enjoy.




5 comments:
beauty! ;)
welcome to me :)
you are kidding...
Fred - I am curious about your comment. Insult? Compliment? A little of both? I'm not sure.
You are a total knockout gorgeous brunette bombshell, Susan! :-) I hope today is a good day for you. I think positive thoughts and wish for your health and happiness so often. You are a wonderful girl. And a beautiful one too!
You are beautiful now and always will be!
Post a Comment