The day-to-day drama that I create in my own mind and life sometimes makes me forget how lucky I am to have the life I have.
In talking to my aunt and uncle, who flew down from Canada yesterday, and regaling them with tales of my life with all of you - particulary Patty, Monica, Zadra, Peter, Chairman, and AJ (and too many others to name) - I am again reminded how lucky and blessed I am to have all of you in my life.
I'm sorry sometimes I'm crazy and manic and make a big thing out of nothing. I'm sorry I take some of you for granted sometimes. And I'm sorry that sometimes I don't feel like I am the friend to you that you are to me. Know you are loved and appreciated and that I would not have the wondrous life that I have without every single one of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment