Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Looking forward to tonight...

I’m looking forward to tonight because I get to spend it with my dearest Chairman on his birthday. We’re heading up to the Magic Castle to meet our friend, Kurt, who will play host for the night. And I’ll get a chance to meet Chairman’s mother, who’s in town for his birthday. After that, we’re going to try to catch a band that he introduced me to who I am crazy about - The Piper Downs. The cool thing is that you have to get all dolled up to go to the Magic Castle – evening dress kind of thing. It’s so much fun to get all dressed up, go have a good dinner then watch some of the finest magicians in the world perform. It’s a private club so it’s hard to get into unless you have connections. I haven’t been to the Castle in a while and I’m really looking forward to it.

It makes me think of where I was a year ago, when I ventured into the Great Blonde Experiment and we were looking forward to Las Vegas, which turned out to be more fun than I ever imagined it could be. Hard to believe that a year has passed. Time is just flying by.

And I feel like things are maybe heading into motion again. Nothing’s really changed since my frustrated blog but I feel that there is change in the air – after all, Mercury is in retrograde (whatever that means) and that usually makes thing move. It’s not always for the better but at least motion is motion.

So I’m off to get in the shower so I’ll smell pretty then take some time to get myself presentable. Zadra was my wardrobe advisor last night and I’m glad she helped me pick something that will actually be warm tonight. It’s cool here, for LA, and the black dress I’m wearing won’t require a coat or jacket.

Hopefully, I’ll grab a couple of pictures tonight and get them posted quickly.

No comments: