Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Oh, but I thought… cuz you… oh…

Oh, I thought that we were…

Because there was poetry once…

And the four hours we always talk…

And the food on the spoon…

And soup…

And you reached out…

And I reached back…

So I thought…

And we acted like…

And you treated me like…

And there seemed to be an us growing…

But I guess…

But I thought…

But apparently you didn’t…

And then you said…

And then my heart broke.

5 comments:

alienbody said...

This is fan-tabulous! Excellent poem(??).

alienbody said...

This is an excellent poem/story/thought. Great work.

alienbody said...

Grr...I keep trying to leave a comment to say how much I like this poem and my google account is confused as to which account to use! I apologize if you get several of these. Apparently my blog and email don't jive. Anyway...excellent poem!

Midlife Virgin said...

No worries! The more comments, the merrier...

karen said...

awesome.