
Huge news! "Mastermind" has been selected to compete for a $250 grant through Patron of the Arts to help with festival submissions. The whole thing is driven by Facebook so if you have a Facebook account, help us out!
Please "like" Patron of the Arts page:
http://www.facebook.com/patronofthearts
And then go to the Mastermind link and "like" Mastermind (near the comment box on the bottom).
http://www.facebook.com/patronofthearts#!/photo.php?fbid=486399397874&set=a.486398867874.260373.106420007874
Two quick steps, one quick vote, and you can help "Mastermind" take over the world. Please repost and help us out.
For those of you who haven't been following this blog very long, I am a filmmaker and "Mastermind" is a pet project of mine, which I shot last year. Last summer, it made its world premiere at Comic-Con, which was amazing! But I don't want to stop there. However, financially, it's expensive sending films out to festivals so this grant could cover submission fees, publicity, etc. So if you can help out, that would be awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment