1. Smart – without condescension and ridicule
2. Curious – about everything in life, mine and his
3. Funny – when I’m not, when I am, when he’s not, when he is
4. Talented – in whatever it is – banking, surfing, acting
5. Passionate – about my life, his life, our life, everything in life
6. Spontaneous – with experience, with affection, with passion
7. Intensity – with purpose and with direction
8. In touch with emotions – his and mine
9. Accessible – must be able to communicate, even when I can’t
10. Patient – with me…
11. Respectful of me, of himself, of others
12. Quiet – in indefinable ways
13. Beautiful eyes that speak the words I cannot
14. Hands that I can’t take my eyes off of and that touch with love, never with agenda or intimidation
15. Who would be willing to find me if I ever got lost – literally and figuratively
16. Must understand romance is more than a word or a flower
17. Must desire to defend my honor, whether it needs defending or not
18. Able to leap tall buildings when I can’t
19. Arms that are strong when they need to be and gentle and comforting when they need to be
20. Adventurous
21. Available – in every way
22. Two very good ears to listen when I need him to
23. Lack of the ability to be judgmental
24. Taller than me but not terribly tall
25. Artistic in his own way
26. Love film
27. Love to read
28. Did I say talented? Can I repeat talented?
29. Green eyes or blue eyes.
30. Must be able to break my heart in all the right ways
31. Must know himself.
(only 69 to go... interesting number...)
1 comment:
Very good start! Don't let the rest slide, though, as you discover interesting things when you push onward. Bravo!!!!
Post a Comment