1. No one talks like that.
2. No one lives like that.
3. No mother/daughter has a relationship like that.
4. I love my friends and their advice but it’s not the pithy, quippy, get to the point quickly kind of advice that Lorelei’s friends give her.
5. I will never live in a house like that making a wage like that.
6. No guy ever took me bungee jumping when I was 19.
7. LA doesn’t do clever, quirky town festivals where everyone gets together and does something cute and silly.
8. Norman Mailer has never just wandered into my life.
9. I wouldn’t be Lorelei if I lived in that world – I would be one of the funny, fat neighbors who seem to be slightly slow and not nearly as clever as our lead girls.
10. My “Luke” is never going to just some day realize he’s in love with me and grab me and kiss me that way, whether I wait eight years or 80 years. But, like Lorelei, I can't let him go.
3 comments:
you've been reviewed!!!
Yes, but wouldnt it be nice if some of life was like that?
10 reasons you shouldn't care
1. You are better than them. Your life is not a movie and you will live a more fabulous life than any television writer could dream up. Just keep putting energy into what you want, and it will come. But let go of what's not good for you.. cause look what happens to Loreli when you don't... bad things.. I'm sure.
Okay... maybe just one. But it's important.
-Trish
Post a Comment