I am firmly entrenched in my mid-life, no longer a crisis but still an on-going exploration. This blog has been running for almost seven years and has gone from an exploration of starting life over after an abusive marriage to facing 50 and breast cancer.
WARNING: Contains adult language, adult themes, openly sentimental feelings, and a way too honest depiction of my life. If you know me, if you're a friend, lover, colleague, companion, you'll show up in here eventually.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Truths
Facing some truths today that I don't want to. No big revelation beget it. Just... life, I guess. Growth, maybe. Letting go of some things that have been so precious and so desirous. But sometimes, in the light of day, things are so clear and so without guile that you cannot deny them. But I'm not devastated, so I guess that's good. I'm just... dealing. Hard to put away things sometimes but it's long past time that I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment