These past few days have been very hard. Can't even begin to explain. But went through some photos from last June until today and there are so many reasons why I haven't picked up the phone and begged him to take me back. These are the people who fill my life with so much love, so much joy, they get me through the blackest times.


2 comments:
These are great pics! I really love that one with you & AJ. Aww!!
This is truly a wonderful thing to remind you of all the good things in your life. :)
-Patty
Awesome. And I noticed how big and joyous and wonderful your smiles were in all of those pics. I am so happy that you've made the decisions you have, and that you've had so many adventures to commemorate over the past year.
So here's to more adventures to come:)!!!!!!!
Post a Comment