I am firmly entrenched in my mid-life, no longer a crisis but still an on-going exploration. This blog has been running for almost seven years and has gone from an exploration of starting life over after an abusive marriage to facing 50 and breast cancer.
WARNING: Contains adult language, adult themes, openly sentimental feelings, and a way too honest depiction of my life. If you know me, if you're a friend, lover, colleague, companion, you'll show up in here eventually.
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Yes, it's bad poetry time
I'm so afraid I broke us. And I'll turn around one day and you won't be there.
I have read through some of your blogs and the emotions within were very strong. Your poem was really good and for a short one, captured a lot of emotion as well. I really enjoy your blog.
3 comments:
I have read through some of your blogs and the emotions within were very strong. Your poem was really good and for a short one, captured a lot of emotion as well. I really enjoy your blog.
Blessed Be,
Earthaia
Thanks for your comment. I'm always surprised when people I don't know respond to what I write. Glad you enjoyed it.
your entry for may 11. it was as if you wrote that from a dictation of my heart... thank you.
Post a Comment