Sunday, January 17, 2010

Opening weekend

Great opening weekend for "The Jamb".

I love my cast. It helps to work with two of my favorite men on earth - Kerr Seth Lordygan and Brad C. Wilcox. They are not only great men and great friends but amazing actors who bring intelligence, grace and dignity to every part they perform. I wish I could play with them all the time.



And Garrett Liggett and Kenlyn Kanouse are just icing on the very wonderful cake that is my cast.



The play by J. Stephen Brantley is full of amazing words and amazing characters and gave me so very much to work with. It was great that he was able to come out from New York and watch the first two performances of his play.

This is why I make the choices I do, to continue to do work like this. I hope you get a chance to check it out if you're in LA. http://www.eclecticcompanytheatre.org

No comments: