Monday, January 28, 2008

5 days left to vote for "Weight of the Word" for the top 50 on Famecast.com



"Weight of the Word" has been doing very well on Famecast.com, currently hanging out in the #5 position. Thanks for your continued support for this film.

Voting for the top 50 ends Saturday, February 2nd at 9 PM PST so get your votes in and help keep us in the top 50.

I'm am thrilled that the film has stayed up in the top 5 ever since I submitted it. I put it up on a whim, not quite ready to tackle a full blown promotional campaign as I had done for "The Change-Up" because it takes a lot of time and energy. Well, thanks to all of you, I haven't had to put much time in because you got used to voting in the last round and continue to vote in this round. I appreciate your support so very much. The cool thing on this round is that if we stay in the top 5 and I have to go to Austin again to represent the film, it should be right on my birthday in April. Wouldn't that be amazing?!

"Weight of the Word" was created as part of the 48 Hour Film Project 2006 and features the acting chops of Chairman Barnes, Erik Engman, Zadra Ibanez, Tricia Pierce, Patty Jean Robinson, Peter Ross Stephens, Michelle Welton, and Lindsay Wray. It asks the question "how free is our speech?"

So, you know the drill:

1. Sign up/login

2. Click on your NEW bookmark - http://www.famecast.com/contest/stage.php?stage_id=51&round_id=185&artist_id=6102

3. Vote. Daily if you can.

4. Spread the word. If you know anyone in the film or anyone who made the film (hmmmm.... Who could that be?)

Please repost this information and pass it along to help keep us in the top 50.

Thanks, as always, for your support.

No comments: