I am so very proud to announce that "The Change-Up" has made it into the top 25 at Famecast.com. Thanks to all of you who voted daily, weekly or once. We couldn't have made it this far without you.
That being said, you know what comes next. This is where the competition really heats up. If you can vote every day, you will help us make it into the top 10 and then the top 5 and then win $10,000. I promise one big-ass party when I win. You can now vote once a day per email. So I voted four times today. You can vote at least once!
In case I haven't mentioned it, this film would not have gone this far had it not been for the talent involved, in front of and behind the camera. My incredible actors - Kerr Lordygan, Erin Treanor, Tricia Pierce and Peter Ross Stephens. My great writing team, Monica Hafer and David Smith. My devoted psychopaths. And The Ark Theatre Company.
So vote at famecast.com/lifeonitssideproductions. Encourage your friends to vote. Encourage your dog to vote. Just vote!
No comments:
Post a Comment